Case studies

From time to time I find it helpful to illustrate a point with a vignette or case study from one of my clients. At the same time I owe my clients total confidentiality, and to tell their stories would be breaking that trust.

I get round this by inventing "typical" clients, who are as close to real life as I can make them. I do this by combining little bits from many clients, rather like a collage. Therefore I never write about an actual individual, but I hope the composite figures I create are accurate enough to be realistic.

If you think you might be a client of mine, and you think you recognise yourself, then this is pure coincidence - as authors say, all my characters are fictitious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submissiveness - serving two masters

Slaves

Behaviour Modification