What follows is my old Fetlife profile. I'm changing it to something much simpler on that site, but I don't want to lose this one as I spent a lot of time working on it....

I see myself foremost as a healer, but also as a disciplinarian - these two belong together in my personality. I have many years of experience in psychology, psychotherapy, coaching and personal development. I have helped many people using these skills, but in so doing I have met others, often extraordinarily talented and creative people, who were unable to fully benefit from these approaches because they lacked the necessary discipline. At the time my professional ethics made it impossible to provide the discipline that was lacking, but I am now creating a new lifestyle for myself where this becomes possible.

I am renovating a property in the Scottish Highlands in which I plan to run workshops in the future. In the meantime the building and land needs a lot of work doing to it, so there is an opportunity for volunteering with a d/s angle which could involve discipline, submissiveness and corporal punishment. I am interested to talk to anyone, male or female, who would be interested in helping.

In the longer term I expect there to be difficult times ahead - whether caused by climate change, economic collapse, politicians, war, or any number of other factors. Probably a combination of all the above. I aim for the property to serve as a refuge where a small community can prepare for surviving the hard times.

I'm looking to attract suitable people to join me in this community. I expect such people to understand submissiveness, to be able to get their egos out of the way enough to follow my leadership and serve the community. I've had some very positive experiences of working with people who are genuinely submissive, not in a needy, attention-seeking sense, but in the sense of quietly doing what they are told and reliably delivering results.

So the type of person I'd be hoping to meet would be interested in living a life where their submissiveness is valued, but in the format of a community rather than one to one relationships or one-off kinky activities. Although such a person may already be an experienced 'player', I'm looking for someone who wants more than play, that is open to being trained in my way of operating, which I summarise under 7 headings - obedience, discipline, openness, skills, resilience, simplicity, service.

Guidelines for contact

I notice that many fetlifers use their profile to set out guidelines for making contact. Rather than list a set of rules and prohibitions, here are my suggestions for reasons why you should make contact with me.

1. You understand the impact that humans are having on this planet, and have come to the conclusion that we are doing a lot of damage that sooner or later we will be called to account for. This could come in many ways such as climate change, economic collapse, wars, food shortages, drought.

2. You have realised that these problems are beyond the capacity of the human race to fix using our technology. Instead you are drawn to atoning for the damage, not only that which you are personally responsible for, but also the errors of others.

3. You are drawn to sacrifice and service to facilitate healing of the planet. You see D/s as a way of facilitating this, so for example you are drawn to the pain of severe punishment, nakedness to display your humility, you welcome restrictions on your sexual expression so that your sexuality becomes service.

4. For you this is not "play", but something you take very seriously. You would like to re-order your life around obedience, discipline, simplicity, reducing wants and needs, becoming more resilient.

5. You are drawn to working with others to achieve these goals. You are willing to be trained in these skills, whatever your prior experience.

6. You understand the meaning of submissiveness, seeing it not as something to use to get attention, but as a way of subjugating your ego and putting the needs of others before your own. You are open to being submissive or dominant, whatever the community needs at the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Submissiveness - serving two masters

Slaves

Theory of human dominance and submission - an outline.